Monday, March 7, 2016

Are You Bitter or Better?

I was telling someone the other day that I am grateful for the rough times in my life because they gave me a greater appreciation for life in general and those times helped to mold me into the person I am today. You can either choose to let people & circumstances make you BITTER, or you can choose to let them make you BETTER. Take the higher road. When you are harboring hatred, jealousy, or wanting to plan out someone else's demise to "make them pay" or "bring them down" - you are only hurting YOU. Don't do that to yourself! Trust me when I tell you, life has a funny way of working things out on their own without you having to become an angry, vindictive person that winds up sounding and looking like a whacko. When you behave this way, you become just as bad - if not worse, than the person who hurt you. Let it go. Believe me when I tell you that you will come to a place one day where you will want to THANK them - and be thankful for those difficult times. As the saying goes, hate is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. Sit back, take a deep breath, and put things into perspective & make a plan to move forward by focusing on things that bring you HAPPINESS. To be STRONG is to move on & keep going, to be WEAK is to let it consume you & bring you down. The CHOICE (because it IS a choice) is up to you ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

C'mon and leave me a comment! You know you wanna....